I noticed several people where asking for the Strap Loader. Sorry to keep you waiting. So, here it is! If you haven’t seen the Strap Loader, and still have no idea what it is after seeing the pictures, you can see one of my videos that features the strap loader. You know, the screen that loads before a game starts that tells you to ALWAYS wear the Wrist Strap to avoid injuries, property damage, yap yap, etc.
Click Here to See Video Example of Strap Loader
(you may want to skip to 0:40 secs of the video to see the Strap Loader)
Directory for Strap Loader: …pf/menu/strap/[insertstrapfilehere]
And as an additional bonus, I’ve also included a simple, but different TXS file. This time around, I’ve edited a Trophy. Who could it be? Well its non other than Andross!
Custom Texture by: Jose Gallardo
I really like how this one turned out. A simple color swap, plus some tweaks on the Fur made Lucario even cooler than he already is. Took me about an hour to make, since I kept testing the texture to look exactly how I had in mind.
The Quick Brawl Texture Guide has been updated with the following:
File Replacement v1.3: [Phantom Wings]
- v1.3 – fixed one of the leading causes for the freezing.
- v1.2 – No longer have to wait in the CSS before textures are loaded. Remains untested, so expect at least a bit of freezing maybe.
- v1.1 – Fixed to work for stages.
- v1.0 – Replaces all files read from the disk with any files of the same name on the SD card.
Dynamic SD Loader: v1.1 [Phantom Wings]
- v1.1 – System hooks at startup rather than after the opening.
- v1.0 – Able to load any file from SD card.
Disable Custom Stages v1.1: [Phantom Wings]
- v1.1 – Used to remove the last of the freezing (removes Custom Stages from SSS during texture hacking)
For NTSC-US ONLY -Post by: Jose Gallardo
No more wasting DVDs just for texture HaXz0rs! This new method provides a very efficient and highly simplistic way of achieving Texture hacking without the need of ISOs, burning Discs, and download times. Simply create a folder in your SD card specifically for texture files, load the codes through Gecko OS, and you’re all set! The following information will help you get started to Texture Hacking: