I finally decided it was time to finish this project. I got off my lazy butt 2 days before July 4, and finished mutilating a very great game. And by doing so, I think I’ve made this game even more epic, or at least given players a reason to retry this adventure. All you need is provided in the download below. Instructions on how to apply the patch can be found in the README txt file also included in the download. The folder is compressed, so you will need a program to unzip it to your computer.
All that has been done in this mod was changing all of the game’s music. No special SFX this time, but I may update the Patch later on, that is why I call this Version 1.0.
And I finally make a post that is not Brawl Texture-Related. ‘Bout time!
I have in fact neglected Brawl for a while, let alone Brawl textures. I felt like trying something new. And it all started while WiiScrubbing through my Dragon Quest Swords ISO. I have always been a fan of the Dragon Quest series, so I surprise even myself at how long it took me to get myself a copy of this game. It is cheaper now, so technically, that inclined me to get it. And I’m not disappointed. Heck, not 4 hours into the game and I’m already modifying its contents. Well, at least the music (aside from making codes for it). The game also uses Brstm audio files for Music and even sound effects/voice acting, so inserting custom audio should be a breeze (for me). Now onto the infamous ZWORDZ project –