RedLynx (redlynx.com) today released the first gameplay footage of MotoHeroz, its original game for Nintendo’s WiiWare™ service.
This is a video sent to me by RedLynx, developer of MotoHeroz for Wiiware, as part of their Press contacts. Available on Wiiware sometime in the early 2011. I reformatted the video for Youtube HD. Enjoy the trailer. – Jose Gallardo
- Simple but effective physics deliver an addictive gaming experience
- Single player story mode with rich characters and lush environments
- Two to four-player party mode that’s easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Global and Friend-based Leader Boards to fuel your competitive fires
- Brand new kind of daily online competition, where new tracks and Leader Boards are opened and closed each day
- Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- Packed with content, including 100+ tracks and three game modes
I’ll just copy and paste what I wrote in the Youtube video description:
Here is another custom Wii channel I made; a request by someone on Wadder Forums who goes by “murdaz”. This channel was created using 2 legal base wads made by CountZero (1 for banner, and 1 for Icon). The video rendering causes the icon to look pixelated, but it really isn’t. Its just something that Sony Vegas sharpened for some reason.
In Brief: A custom channel forwarder for Smashing! homebrew game. The channel itself does not contain the game.
All forms of hacking involve some risk of accidental brick. Make sure you have some sort of Brick protection before installation. NintendoBros will not be held responsible for any accidents!
What exactly is a forwarder? Its basically a channel which when launched, leads to a specified boot.dol file in your SD card. In this case, the boot.dol of your smashing folder (the smashing! game app). The channel itself does not contain any app, so launch will fail and reboot the system if the smashing directory is not found on your SD card.
Have 1000 Festival Points [Jose Gallardo]
Infinite Star Point Cards [Jose Gallardo]
*Your current point cards must increase/decrease for the code to take effect (ASM). Either buy something, or earn SP Cards for max.
***CODES for Gecko OS/Ocarina – Homebrew Apps***
Invincible – Player 1
Invincible – Player 2
*Codes for Gecko OS/Ocarnia
Made these last night. It was rainy and couldn’t sleep. You can still die if you crash.
- Jose Gallardo